Hong Kong Trip - It is all about Food

9/01/2015 04:06:00 PM

A trip to Hong Kong is not complete without eating at Cha Chaan Teng.  Cha Chaan Teng is a kind of local eatery in Hong Kong that serves comfort foods at affordable prices.  Well...not so affordable anymore with our weak Ringgit exchange rate!

I have tried many Cha Chaan Teng in Hong Kong over the past 25 years and without a doubt, Macau Restaurant (map) is still my top pick!  Their strong and silky milk tea is the best, both hot and cold!  


There are many things to eat in Hong Kong, but one of the must-eats is definitely Roast Goose!  Hong Kong has many good roast goose restaurants but the one that I like the most is Yat Lok @ Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong. (map)


I ate a lot of delicious food during this trip and I had posted some of the photos on my Instagram (bottom).  :)  :) :)  Happy Eating!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts